Life is crazy, hectic and sometimes extremely overwhelming. I know, I’m a mama to 7 kiddos, and boy do I remember the days of getting up early, dashing out the door to get kids to school or off to daycare. I’d spend at least 8 hours, sometimes more at work, only to race to pick up the kids and head home to a nice, yummy bowl of cereal, or take out or a quick frozen dinner that only took about 7 minutes in the microwave. The convenience was nice and the fact that I could eat in about 7 minutes was wonderful because after all that running around, I was exhausted and starving.
I knew there was a better option. My mom had been a stay at home mom and had cooked almost all of our meals homemade. But, I wasn’t a stay at home mom at the time, and I really didn’t want to come home from work and cook an entire homemade meal, heck, there were days that even heating up a frozen dinner in the microwave felt like a huge effort. Giving my family home cooked meals just wasn’t an option, I just didn’t have the time or energy.
If my story above sounds eerily familiar to you, then you are in the right place!
The Transitioning From Store-Bought to Homemade Meals eCourse is a 10 part course that will help you get back to home cooking and provide healthy meals for your family.
Whether you work outside of your home, work at home or are a stay at home mom that is stretched in too many directions, you will find the information, inspiration and tools you need to start making that transition away from store-bought meals and start creating more homemade meals for your family.
A peak inside the course
- Learn the financial and health benefits you and your family will experience
- I will walk you through making the transition easily
- How to start replacing meals
- Which small appliances will make the transition easiest and which ones to avoid
- How to involve your family and create stronger bonds
- Batch cooking – Make ahead meals that can be heated up quickly
- Meal Planning
- Introduction to Food Preservation – canning and freezing for quick, easy meals
- You will also receive free printables and worksheets to go along with each section
- A free subscription to my Preparedness and Self-Sufficiency Toolbox
- VIP access to our private Facebook Community where you can connect with others who are taking this journey as well
Sign up today to receive tools and updates about when to expect this course to be available!